Your LG Business Adviser will help:
- Set goals
- Track progress
- Manage cash flow
- Ensure compliance
- Improve efficiency
- Keep you accountable
- Maximise sale value
Get invaluable support in managing your business operations and systems. Move beyond the ordinary stuff (we’ll handle that) and start scaling your business in a sustainable way.
How do we work?
We'll work on site, remotely or both - your call.
Think of us as somewhere between a CFO and a business improvement manager, available from a few hours a week to a full-time service.
Heads up: you’ll get real time financial assistance, reporting and advice, backed by our entire LG Accounting Solutions’ team and recommendations from our directors.
Who uses an LG Business Adviser?
You’ve probably done business with someone who does.
We work with medium, multi-generational, family-run businesses.
We help business owners make the right decisions (and fix some pretty hairy messes) for long term financial success.
If your business has a shortage of cashflow, no succession plan or low financial visibility, we’ll work to improve opportunities for growth, reduce stress, and get you back on the right path.
- Cash flow modelling
- Benchmarking – How do you compare with your competition?
- Calculation of service and product value - are you charging what you’re worth?
- Business analysis – dashboard, weekly reports
- Expense analysis – bank interest, insurances, services and salary structure reviews.
- Business systemisation
- Succession planning
- Employee share schemes
- Financial strategy planning
- Management consultancy
- Personal wealth check – for business owners
- Personal wealth checks – for team members
- Bank/finance – options and negotiation
- Collecting money from debtors
- Property investment advice
- Compliance - audit, organise, establish
- Government Grant - search and applications
- Staff superannuation plans
- Recruiting staff
- Website and intranet establishment